Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lake Murray Update

Lake Murray Update
I will attempt to start providing a Lake Murray update periodically on my Columbia blog and on my new Lake Murray blog. The update will be on the 15th and last day of each month through the end of summer on the Lake Murray blog and on the last day of each month on my Columbia blog. The blog will cover current lake levels, current water temperature and upcoming significant events on the lake.


Today, we had our warmest temperatures (low 80's) for the new year. So, I saw lots of boaters and fishermen on the lake today.

March 7th stats:
Lake Murray water level: 358.01 (essentially highwater mark for a typical summer)
Water Temp (Fahrenheit) (top): 53.2


Live at Lake Murray - Mel's Lake Murray listings:


Mel Coker

No comments: