Sunday, August 30, 2009

Selling Your Home or Property at Lake Murray?

Selling Your Home or Property at Lake Murray?
Contact Mel Coker.

I am a life-long resident of Columbia and have been living on Lake Murray now for the past 7 years in the Chapin area.  I know Lake Murray!

I provide unmatched Internet marketing for listings for sale on the lake.  As Columbia's exclusive CyberStars Realtor, I always work to provide the best use of technology in marketing my listings.   Some of the technology that I utilize includes: virtual tours on multiple web domains and platforms, RealBird virtual tours, Animoto virtual tours, and the ownership of a Lake Murray website and Lake Murray Blog.

Mel's Featured Real Estate Websites for Your Home Listing
Mel Coker's Columbia Real Estate Website  |  About Mel Coker
Columbia SC Selling Tips

No comments: