Tuesday, September 4, 2012

500 Columbia, SC Real Estate Closings



Coming Soon: Mel Coker's 500th Real Estate Closing
Very soon, I will have my 500th Columbia (S.C.) real estate closing.
That's 500 closings since 1998 covering Columbia, Northeast Columbia, Lexington, West Columbia, Cayce, Irmo, Chapin, Prosperity, Saluda, Elgin and Lake Murray.  I've enjoyed helping many families and individuals buy and sell in the Greater Columbia area.  And, I'm looking forward to an improving economy and helping many more clients buy, sell and relocate.

My 500 closings represent an average of over 33 closings per year and a total sales volume in excess of $83 Million.  During these 15 years, I have only worked at two Columbia real estate firms.  For the past 11 1/2 years, I have been associated with the world leader in Real Estate sales - RE/MAX.  In 2006, I was inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame for sales volume leadership.

My 500th real estate closing client will receive a special gift package in recognition of this special milestone.  Will it be you?    When you're ready to BUY or SELL in Greater Columbia, contact Mel Coker.

Mel Coker
RE/MAX Metro Associates
Columbia Real Estate Website
Columbia MLS Search
(803) 223-6214 office
Mel Coker's email



No comments: