Tuesday, March 9, 2010

HOT Deal on Lake Murray

Buy a Nice Lake Murray Home Under $320,000? YES!
I recently showed a home on Lake Murray that I was really impressed with for the current asking price and value.  It is not my listing, but, with the permission of the listing agent, I am presenting information in this blog post about the home.

Ready to live waterfront on Lake Murray at a reasonable price?  You should call me quickly to set an appointment to view this home!

Some of the details:
128 feet on Lake Murray
Cove location looks out to "big" water view
Year-round water
Price: $319,000
3 Bedrooms downstairs
Bedroom/office and loft area upstairs
Nice dock (older pontoon boat will be left at dock!)
Kitchen has hardwood floors and granite counters
Large sun room
Large deck
Chapin area
GREAT DEAL!

Call Mel Coker for more information or a showing appointment.
(803) 318-2007

No comments: